Adsense Search

Google
 

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Thoughts for the Magical island...

Dear Mother Maui,

I love you. I respect all of the beautiful and grateful things you have given us Hawaiians. I know you respect the fact that I do not litter and desecrate your land. It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and I promise you my respect.

I realize how powerful it is to put a thought into the universe, so I humbly ask you to consider my request in your ultimate plan of the island.

I wish to meet the most amazing woman ever.
I hope she is in to me.
I hope I am in to her
I hope we fall in LOVE.
I hope she is the one & only.
I hope it is meant to be...
I hope your plan provides a good life for us.
I hope you can have everything you want.
I hope you are happy.
I hope the respect I have for you is enough and that you honor it.


Mahalo

No comments: