Adsense Search

Google
 

Saturday, May 5, 2007

About me...

Aloha! Welcome to my site. Thanks for dropping by and please enjoy the views.

My name is Brian. I am from North Carolina and I used to work at a software development company. I have not had a vacation in 4 years and 3 months. I am long over due for a vacation. SO long over due, that I have decided to stay on vacation. I am going to go to Maui on vacation and stay. I have decided that I am going to stay in paradise. I WILL make it work. I will respect the island and the island will in turn take care of me.

The view of the sun setting over the Pacific Ocean is amazing. Every day I wake up and get excited that I am fortunate enough to spend another day in paradise and the goal of my day is to watch the sun set over the water. It is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. I cherish it. I love it. It brings peace and happiness to my soul. I want to share that with you.

I realize that a lot of people dream of doing what I am doing. They long for a better life and do not enjoy the "rat race" that their lives have become. So here is your chance - your chance to share in my journey. Maybe you will only join me on my adventure vicarously. Maybe you will be inspired to make a change in your life. Maybe you will realize that you can achieve your dreams. Maybe you will only enjoy the pictures. No worries. I welcome you to share in my journey, my dream of living in paradise, and my pictures of the sun setting over my Pacific Paradise.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brian
Thanks for letting us all join in on your journey. I can't wait!! I'll be checking in with you regularly. Aloha!!

100 sunsets said...

Aloha :) I am glad that my friends will be checking on me. I miss you all - but my destiny calls...