Adsense Search

Google
 

Monday, May 7, 2007

So I did it... I finally did it!!!

I quit my job. I emailed my letter to my boss - and then I started drinking beer. I stayed up and called my coworker to let him know of my decision. (8am EST - 2 am in paridise...) I bcc'd him on the email to my boss. I am so excited that I can hardly wait to hear the reaction... I asked him to email me the story - so maybe I can post that here too.

I am so relieved....
That is the best thing I have done - in a long - long time :)

I have been celebrating for some time now - so I am off to bed. I should be waking up about the time every one on the east coast ends their day at work - and then I am going snorkeling and free diving and spear fishing. I hope you all have a good day - I know I will :) I know I will see the sun set over the Pacific tomorrow - and it will be beautiful...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a beer for me!

100 sunsets said...

Just one? That is not the brother that I know...