Adsense Search

Google
 

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Blah

So I was a little hungover today. I have been worse, but I was just kind of in a lul. I slept to 12:30 PM and then laid around the house till 3:30. I was starving and figured there had to be a good happy hour special somewhere. My roomie Booby rolled up on his bike and gave me a good suggestion. Blue Lagoon at the Wharf. $2 tacos. $2 Bud Light. $2.50 Mai Tais, Electric Lemonade and Margaritas.

I peddled to the Wharf and saw the International Canoe Festival on Front Street. All kinds of artist were set up under the banyon tree. I locked up my bike and headed to the Blue Lagoon. I found a seat at the bar on the corner. I could tell that 2 couples were out side smoking since Hawai'i is smoke free. You have to be 20 feet outside of the building in order to smoke. Smoke free Hawaii. I ordered a Mai Tai and 2 tacos, chicken. When the couples returned from smoking it was a newlywed couple and 2 locals. one had been here 20 years and the other had been here 10 years. After a few beers and learning that cigarettes were cheaper in Hawaii than in Chicago, I took a stroll under the Banyan tree and looked at the artist pictures. They were cool but I was not going to pay $20 for a 4x6 print.

Sunset was at 505 Front Street. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

I am going to Hana on Monday morning and will camping Monday night and Tuesday - and now I am going to a bar - so I PROMISE _ pictures will be uploaded later

Later Bra - the night calls..

No comments: