Adsense Search

Google
 

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I am so Grateful...

I have noticed that a lot of my friends have a habit of saying "I am so Grateful...."

It is always amazing as to what people are greatful for. Some people are greateful for a ride home, some for moving to Maui, some for life - and on it goes. What I think is the amazing part is that people are also grateful for the hardship they have endured. They could have been through the most un-imaginable thing you and I could both think of - and they are thankful that have had it so easy. They are greatful that they had it easy and that things are not worse.

I have learned to smile and appreciate what friends choose to share with you well they say "I am so grateful." You never can predict how the sentence will conclude - or what an individual is happy about.

So to everyone who is reading this - I am GRATEFUL for all of you in my life. I am grateful for the happy times we have shared and for the times we WILL share. I am Grateful to be alive and living in Maui. I am grateful for all the experiences I have enjoyed and all that I have yet to experience. I am grateful for friends.

Mahalo!

So what are you grateful for?

No comments: