Adsense Search

Google
 

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Resort Promotion... day 1 on the job....

SO I showed up for my first day on the job as a "resort promtionalist" - aka time share activities salesman. So my job is to sell activities to tourist who are qualified. And in return I am well compensated. And by well compensated, I mean that I can take a cut into my commissions in order to sell more activities. I have never worked/ lived on commission alone - so I am willing to see what it is about. Maybe I will kick ass and sell a butt load - and make the other "independent contractors" eat it - maybe I will choke from the pressure - but I am up for the challenge. 30 days in the commission business may do me well. Maybe I can cut it - maybe I can't - but the busy season is coming up (aka SUMMER) - so lets see what happens. I have already talked to a couple of my "enterprising" roomies - and some seem as if they can help. I am always willing to kick some back to make some more...

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

some of you celebrated by camping, some of you drank at home - while I started a new job - on commission only!!! This is a leap for me. But I figure the one thing Front Street is missing is a dude from the South saying "Aloha!!!" to the tourists. How can you not love a Southerner who has embraced the Aloha spirit?
O -O - O - & I get to do activities for free. - aka COMP. aka complimentary. So while you are dreaming of taking a helicopter ride - or going to a Luau, or biking down the volcano - or taking an off road ATV ride - I WILL BE!!!! HA-HA. So who is going to be the first to visit me? Who wants to go on the adventure of a lifetime - FOR FREE??? I got a $100 for the first friend/ family member that takes me up on it... I am trying to bribe y'all... Who is the lucky one??? Who is the brave one??? Who misses me the most??? :)

I miss you all - please come visit - some of you have wanted to come to Hawai'i your whole lives - some of you have dreamed it years - some of you WANT an excuse to escape the rat race.. SO DO IT!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brian - The helicopter ride is to DIE for!!!