Adsense Search

Google
 

Saturday, May 12, 2007

My brothers...

I have heard from all 3 of my brothers in the last 24 hours and they all have told me the same thing...

I am their HERO!
I have done what they ALWAYS WANTED TO DO and they never did... I moved to paradise. I dropped it all and moved to an island. I moved to a pacific island in order to be happy and to follow my dreams. And they are all jealous.

I was beginning to think of my blog as a job - as something I had to do - and I wondered why I was doing it. Well the last 24 hours have cleared that up. My brothers have told me that they love my blog. They told me that it makes them happy to wake up in the morning and drink their coffee. It gives them hope. It gives them dreams. It gives them something to look forward to each day. Mahalo my brothers! I am lucky to have you ALL!!!

No comments: