Adsense Search

Google
 

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I know I have been a little slack – I did not post in the last two days. No need to worry – I am fine, just been a little lazy and did not want to edit my pictures.
Sunday I went to Black Rock snorkeling. It was very merky. You could not see more than 3 feet while you were on the surface. When you dove down, you could see a little bit further, but not much. So I was out swimming and noticed a school of fish beneath me. I dove down in to them and they swam away. As I was about to come up, I saw something huge in front of me. It was a turtle that was about 3 feet away from me and he was coming to the surface. It kind of freaked me out, but when I realized it was a turtle, and he was not swimming towards me, I calmed down. It was neat to see him so close. Nothing like seeing something big in the water – then realizing you are OK.
I watched the sunset at Black Rock. It was cloudy. After the sun goes down, the sailboats come in and land on the beach. It is fun to watch all the tourists that are on the boat try to get off. I especially enjoy seeing the ones that are dressed up and then they are surprised when they get wet because a wave come in and crashes on the beach. A little humor for me at sunset is a good thing.
Monday I went to Baby Beach. I met some of my housemates there and had a good afternoon. I went to Mala ramp to watch the sunset. I am sure you can see the collapsed pier in the pictures.
I have been playing poker with my housemates at night. The stakes are normally 5 bucs, so it is not too steep. I have been on the island 30 days now, and in the house about 22 or so – and I have not won Hold’em once. Well I finally won last night. I won $10 - then I lost it on the next game. Oh well easy come easy go…. Sometimes you get the cards and sometimes you don’t.













































No comments: