Adsense Search

Google
 

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Saturday night,,,















Maile called me tonight. I was just getting ready to go to bed and she called and asked if I wanted to go to a Reggae show. How could I say no. We went to see Pato Banton. It was an AWESOME show!. One of my favorite parts was that the band warmed up for Pato. They did an excellent job of warming up the crowd. I thought they were head lining the show - that is until Pato walked on stage and took over and commanded attention. It was by far one of the best shows I have seen. It was a small venue, and Pato and the band were extremely happy to ne in Maui. Who would not be!

Maile was on the band guest list - and unfortunately it was just her - so
i had to pay a $25 cover to get in. When I went to buy a drink, it was a $20 minimum to run a tab. Needless to say, I drank vodka and RockStar (no red bull). It was a great show - I wish Pato Banton and the band all the luck and happiness in the world.

Anyway, I am excited to go to Hana next week. I have never seen a REAL rain forest. I know it will be amazing. So there will be no BLOG update Mon- Tuesday (and maybe Wednesday),

I do have a lead on a digital camera - so maybe my worries will go away and I will not have to buy a digi at full price
I know I promised - so here are some sunset pictures...
It was overcast all day. I had hoped that the sun would appear and cast the green shadow/ glow - but it was overcast as you cvan see...










ALOHA! I hope you all have a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY :)
I called Momma before I went to bed to wish her a Happy Mothers Day- so it was early on the East Coast - and late in the Pacific. She was happy :) - so was I!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Brian,
Thanks for starting my day off with your call. I am wearing the Maui shirt, thank you.
Your blog is great - you are living our dreams.
Love, Mom