Adsense Search

Google
 

Friday, May 11, 2007

If you imagine it - it will happen

I woke up today and took a stroll through town. I went to the beach and looked at the volleyball court and thought - it sure would be fun to play volleyball... So about 3 hours later, one of my housemates stops by my door and says he is going to the beach to play volleyball and I am welcome to come. So I went to the beach. We played 2 man beach volleyball. In case you do not know, 2 on 2 beach volleyball is quite a work out. When the ball went out, I had to walk to retrieve it so I could catch my breath. It was me and Andrew vs Bobby and Bob. It was toe to toe for a while, but me and Andrew pulled it out. We won. I think there is something about my wicked underhand serve that messes people up. Sure it looks cheesy and girlie - but the crazy thing is there is no spin on the ball when I serve it so it sort of glides through the air. I always win with my serve :)

Once again - I put a thought into the universe and it came to be. I think there really is something to this...

After volleyball, I immediately went swimming in the ocean so I could cool down.

I spent the next several hours just laying on the beach, catching some rays, and more or less just chilling.

The sunset looked promising that it would be clear. A little clouds on the horizon and as it peaked through, there was a small set of clouds on horizon. It was pretty. I am always amazed at the blues, greens, and pinks that the setting sun creates over the Pacific. I could watch for the rest of my life and I am sure that I would always be stunned by the sun setting over Hawaii.






Sunset was at 505 - hope you like it too :)






No comments: