Adsense Search

Google
 

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Things that bug me....

OK - so I have to make a list of things that are bugging me:

Sprint Picture Mail - I take a picture with my Sprint camera phone and email to myself. Instead of sprint sending me the picture as an attachment - they send me a link to their website where you can only see a small image of the original. I can choose to order prints (which is nice if I wanted prints) or I can print at home. The problem is that when you choose to print at home, you are taken to epsons website which then sends it to your printer - without it displaying the full size image. GRRR. All I want is the original digital copy. Full Size. Full mega pixels. Is that so hard?
In case your wondering my flash card adapter got stolen so I can not hook it up to my computer.

Digital Camera - I really need a digital camera. REALLY!!! I have got to buy one - but I want an underwater camera too. So I got to buy a housing for the digital camera. More $$$.

Cigarettes - they cost anywhere from $5.50 to $6.75 PER PACK!

Beer - the cheapest beer is Keystone Light in the cans for $7.99 per 12 pack. I bought a 12 pack of Natural Light on special for $5.99. Bud Light, Coors are $10.99 per 12. Corona is around $15.99 per 12. The upside is that I have a lime tree in the front yard - so I guess I save money there...
Bread - 5 bucs a loaf.

Women tourist walking in front of me. It seems that I am slightly intimidating when women are walking in front of me. They always seem to stop and let me pass while giving me a funny look. I always say Thank you - but that does not seem to help.

These are a few of my not so favorite things..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like Maui is more expensive than Canada! I was wondering what happened when your boss learned you QUIT!

100 sunsets said...

I think Maui is just slightly less expensive than Toronto. Bring your self - we will live our dreams! All in due time - my letter of resignation and the response is coming up...