Adsense Search

Google
 

Saturday, May 19, 2007

May 19 Hawai'i Sunset

Another day in paradise! I went to the beach (505 Front Street) and found a lounge chair. It was the first time I had laid in a lounge chair on the beach and I have to tell you, I highly recommend it. I think I finally got some sun on my stomach and chest. I also pulled up my board shorts and got some sun on the white part of my thighs. I can feel the burn now…
Today was my Dad’s 60th Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! I wish I could have been there to help you celebrate. I am drinking Coors Light tonight just for you. ($10.99 for a 12 pack) I also talked to my Granddad and he was talking about coming out to visit. I hope he does. I would LOVE that! That would be an amazing time for the both of us.

I talked to a couple of friends today – and for the most part everyone is VERY supportive. They are jealous and wish that they could/ would have moved to a tropical paradise. I always ask what is stopping them? If you want something – go and get it – go and do it. Life is short – you might as well live where you want and do what you want to do. The ones that are a little less understanding – are just worried for me. They are afraid that I have jumped off the deep end and are scared that this is something that is irrational and that I have not thought through. BELIEVE me – I have thought it through. I know why I am here. I know what I must do in order to live and survive. I am smart enough to survive – and get ahead. I have always heard that if you make it in New York City – you can make it anywhere. Well, to me, if I can make it in Maui, Hawaii then I KNOW I can make it anywhere. I believe in abundance and there is plenty of abundance and opportunity in Hawaii. I am grateful for the chance and opportunity! I do miss my friends – but I am also making some great new friends and learning A LOT.

SO back to me… I have am down 2 notches on my belt. I will have to punch another hole in it soon. I have lost about 20 pounds in weight. It is amazing what the sun and exercise will do for you. I have a great tan. My knees are the darkest part of me. They got burned when I went SCUBA diving with Jon & Jan. I rode in the front of the boat and got burned. I got burned so bad that J&J went to get me Aloe and a pint of rum to help with the burn. The rum was for my inside – the aloe for the outside… I am not sure which one worked better – but it worked most excellently. I put on 15 SPF sunscreen today and I think I get more sun when I use sunscreen than when I do not. If someone can explain that – then I would love to hear the answer.
The crescent moon is next to the planet Venus tonight. I always love when the moon is next to a planet. I watched the sunset at 505 Front Street. Clouds were on the horizon – but it was pretty. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I know I did! Aloha!









Oh - and by the way - I have a new bitch in my life. She is a sweaty pie. She is brown and sure likes to use her tounge. Nothing like wet kisses... She is so FOXY!!! I thought yall may like to see a picture of her - so here she is...




This is FOXY Brown. She was the landlords dog - but he moved out and can't have dogs - so I think of her as a "house dog". She is a good dog. Every one loves her. I like her rhinestones :) I think she is a little sweet on me...

No comments: