Adsense Search

Google
 

Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday Morning Bonus:

Good morning to all of my East Coast friends. I am just about to go to bed…

I trained the last 2 days for an Assistant Manager position – I am going to be enforcing the “wrist Band: policy. I get to work at the pool, and have 5 women working beneath me – that I am in charge of. This is cake- I get to talk to guest at the pool, and tell 5 women what to do!!! OOO – and I am going to Have an Assistant Manager. I am going to have my own ASSISTANT! I have always found that the best managers always hire people who are smarter than them – that way they can work less.

I am also going to hit overtime this week. I have worked 20 hours in 2 days – and I have 4 more days to go! I kind of miss riding the clock – you get to make your own hours – and when u do it right – u get paid $xtra….

I have learned to appreciate Reggae sine I have been here. My new favorite song is by Ziggy Marley – and is called a “Beach in Hawaii”. I love his whole album – maybe because “Love is my religion” – or “a Lifetime” is simply never enough to love you.

I LOVE Hawaii! I miss my friends and family – but I know that we are on a path – and this is mine. I hope that yall are brave enough to go after what you want – and that you recognize that when opportunity taps you on the shoulder – you respond – and most importantly - you ACT. Act involves doing something. Take action. Set dreams into the correct place so they become reality. What do you want? What do you wish for on your birthday? What do you HOPE comes true – but are afraid to share with anyone? What does your life hold for you? AND how will you make that come true?

Aloha!

No comments: