Adsense Search

Google
 

Friday, July 20, 2007

I have the best job ever

Tonight I was in the lanai (aka the terrace, balcony, or in my case – the garage…) and five of us said we the best job ever. How many times have you heard that? Five people – each of them claiming that they love their job and each of them claiming they “Have the BEST job ever?” Turns out that 4 of us work at the pool at a resort at Ka`anapali. We all come home – ask how work was – and say “It was just another day at the pool…” We ALL know what the other means – we all know how the day was. How great is that?

The other chick in the lanai worked at a pizza place. NO way she wins – I worked for a pizza place for 10 years – and I KNOW that does not even come close to working at the pool….

I got my picture taken today. I am going to be on the wrap = the newspaper print that my resort places on the outside of the Maui News each morning. I am going to be claiming – that I have the BEST job ever! I am going to be endorsing my favorite activities. I am going to be in over 500 rooms a day! I smiled the whole time they were taking my picture. I KNOW I have the best job ever!!! I am the Director of FUN!!!

So – on a more serious note – you need to click on the picture from my previous post. It took a certain brother of mine over a week to figure out that if you click on the picture, you will see A LOT more… A Bra – click on the picture…

I found a link to a view of my office. You can even control the webcam and move it where you want. You can zoom in and out. You can escape your drab, dreary day at the office – and enjoy my world – just imagine another day at the pool….

THIS IS MY LIFE!!!
Amazing how you can change one thing – and change everything…
How u stay?
http://www.seehawaiilive.com/sm-cam.cfm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weight reduction applications frequently talk of having your self more energetic increasing bodily interest does in reality have a high-quality range of significant blessings on over all health as nicely.For more ==== >>>>>> http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/alpha-f1/
Alpha F1

Anonymous said...

Also suggested to be speedy appearing Megadrox side effects in cream form they boom mobility and most appropriate repair of joint systems as they assist reinforce the body's defensive linings and lubricating fluids via improving cellular balance and function to stop further damage.For more ==== >>>>>> http://musclegainfast.com/megadrox-scam/

MalcoSica said...

Due to the significance of our eyes Muscle Pro Xtreme there are also a spread of physicians who focus on making sure the health of our eyes. these include: Ophthalmologists who are clinical docs that specialize in diagnosing and treating eye sickness.For more ==== >>>>>> http://musclegainfast.com/muscle-pro-xtreme-scam/