Adsense Search

Google
 

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

7/30/07
Back from the dead…

So a guy drowned in the pool today. His daughter saw him go to the deep end of the pool – he went down – then came up. Then went down and after about a minute - she thought he can not hold his breath that long. So her husband jumped in, pulled him up to the top of the pool then 2 guys around the pool helped get him on the pool deck. There were 2 doctors within 20 feet. They started CPR and brought him back. By the time I got there – he was lying on his side and barely breathing – but he was breathing. He then started to wake up – and the police and fire department was there in about 10 minutes. They took him to the hospital on the other side.
You go on vacation in paradise and die. That is such a crazy thing to happen.
3 physicians and a nurse within 20 feet of you when you drown. That is truly a miraculous thing…
Here is my new thinking – No one dies on my shift. That is what I hope for.

8-4
My boss told me to get a haircut. He told me on two separate occasions. I knew I had to get a haircut – so I used a #2 guard on a set of clippers and cut my own hair.

8-7
I had lunch with my boss and the yoga and Pilates instructors. It was fun – they were great to talk to and to get to know. I got a hug from each of them when lunch was over. They liked the Southern Gentleman in me :) – but were sketchy of the fact that I like surfing.
I had a managers meeting today. It is all of the Department heads of the hotel and we talk about what is going on. As it turns out, the director - of - fun is actually an executive level position. I am a department head of the hotel. Front desk, security, food and beverage, engineering, HR, sales, banquet, (and more…) & FUN.
My boss said he liked my haircut. Then he asked me what size shoe I wore. I took my shoes off and looked at the tag and told him an 11. He likes to ask people what size shoe they wear, and then he goes and buys them a pair of shoes.

Back to work tomorrow – another day at the pool.

1 comment:

guyjowan said...

The usage path of those supplements is Ultimate Testo Explosion pills every time after having a meal with water or milk according to the health requirements of people. if you are not positive from wherein you should purchase these herbal supplements then permit me let you know that there are some of respectable on line stores from where you could order these dietary supplements. After putting the order with the preferred quantity, the product may be brought right at your doorstep.For more ==== >>>>>> http://facts4supplements.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/